Reconstitution Instructions for Everyday Leche:Each scoop contains 5 grams of your Leche. Here are our recommendations for using your Leche, reconstituting it into a bottle but ultimately, you have the flexibility and authority to decide what’s best for your little one. Feeling thirsty? Just add more water! Feeling hungry? Just add more Leche!
- 1 Scoop of Leche (5g) + 2 oz of purified or distilled water = 2 oz. bottle
- 2 Scoops of Leche (10 g) + 4 oz of purified or distilled water = 4 oz. bottle
- 3 Scoops of Leche (15 g) + 6 oz of purified or distilled water = 6 oz. bottle
Reconstitution Instructions for Leche Premier:
Throw into your bag for on-the-go feeding convenience while you travel, for caregivers and for an emergency feeding stash!
- 1 Leche Premier Sachet + 4 oz of purified or distilled water = 4 oz bottle
- Add Leche into fruit smoothies, veggie purees, cereals, soups and more!
- Sprinkle Leche over pasta and toddler-friendly snacks
- Add Leche to your baby’s bath or hydration products to soothe sensitive or irritated skin